with the .TM Domain
Joining our Registrar Program is easy
- Provide us with your contact details by completing the Registry - Registrar Agreement form, and enter into a Registry / Registrar Agreement.
- PDF (adminATnic.tm) and email (AdminATnic.TM) us the scanned copy of the signed/authorised Registry / Registrar Agreement.
- Access the Registry Operational Test & Evaluation (OTE) and pass the test the EPP interface.
- Transfer funds to your "draw-down" account by bank wire transfer or credit/charge card details, so there is a credit balance sufficient to pay for domain names at the time of application.
- Use the online account management tools to generate statements and check balances of your account.
- Check name availability with a fast light weight standard WHOIS client on Port 44 (whois -h whois.nic.tm -p 44 [name.tm] ).
- All registrants MUST read and agree to the Terms and Conditions under which nic.TM provides service. Accredited Registrars are agents of the Registrant, not the Registry.
- All Registrar Accreditation applications are processed in the order they are received, and turn around time is designed to have Accredited Registrars operational as quickly as possible.
Benefits of becoming a .TM Registrar
Joining the .TM registrar accreditation program is easy and enables you to offer your customers the world's most exclusive domain name - ending in .TM - at a wholesale price.
- Fully automated Registry/Registrar interface with EPP registration.
- Access to pre-release product information and dedicated Registrar Support staff.
- If you register more than 250 names in one calendar month you receive an extra 10% discount off the Domain fee for registrations in excess of 250 names made during that month.
Click here for the Registrar Program